Property Letting and Management: Why DIY, When you can get an Affordable Agent?
Are you a landlord with a property that you intend to rent out? There is the tendency that you are considering the option of going through the hassles of managing the process yourself, some time ago, it may have been a pretty good idea, but times change, and with the recent changes in property management, policies, and taxes in the UK, managing the property letting process yourself can frustrate you, but the truth is you do not have to go through all that trouble, when you can just get the services of a good agent like us. We can easily get a tenant for you for just £150, or you can opt for our full management service for only 10%+ the setup fee.
Getting an agent is the best way to go about letting and managing your property, and here are the reasons:
• Agents work with referencing procedures that are really stringent, and thus are able to attract tenants that are good and reliable.
• When an agent takes over, you do not have to bother yourself about the secure deposit protection scheme, because it automatically becomes the responsibility of the agent.
• The paperwork of the property gets handled by the agent.
• You can sit back and relax while the agent does the chasing and collection of rents.
• If you opt for a full management service, the agent handles the daily management of the property and also attends to the various maintenance issues that may arise.
• Agents are usually experts in the field and may have more knowledge than you the landlord. Hence, they are up to date with the demands and market conditions.
• There is the tendency of getting a higher rent with the aid of an agent, as opposed to handling the process on your own.
• As part of their expertise and professionalism, agents are usually current when it comes to new legislation and policies that affect landlords.
• When it comes to dispute resolution, agents have the expertise to deal with the processes involved.
• If you allow agents take care of the property letting and management of your property, then you may be able to get some services like landlord insurance, legal, and tax advisory, among others.
• Getting an agent to do all the work for you, will lift a lot of stress from you, and reduce your workload tremendously, while you attend to other important things.
From the points mentioned above, it is clear that opting for an agent to handle your property letting and management comes with diverse benefits, as opposed to handling the letting and management of the property yourself.
If you need an expert agent that will deliver the best property letting and management services, and thus make it very easy for you, as you will not have to worry about the intricate parts of the process, and the paperwork will also be handled by us. Do not hesitate to let us know what you need.
See Sunrise Property Letting and Management Ltd listing in the UK Small Business Directory – https://www.uksmallbusinessdirectory.co.uk/listing/237587/