Ref: 212867

Dartford Removals

Dartford Removals are one of the very few Dartford local removal companies that don't charge more than necessary for their services. Since our inception in 2008 we moved over 400 families and 60 small businesses in and out of Dartford and 99% of our customers were so happy with the service they received that they recommended us further. The remaining 1% of the less happy still move with us because there is no better removal service in Dartford. Our team of 12 professional moving staff are particularly good at dismantling large furniture pieces and reassembling them back again. We also provide fully comprehensive packing service for those who work in London and all they have time for at home is to sleep. Our fleet of four vans is capable of moving short and long distances contents of up to four bedroom house. As a resident of Dartford you have a choice of requesting quotes for your move from the price comparison websites and getting large number of calls from companies based all over London, or to request and received one good quotation from just one company: Dartford Removals.

Dartford Business Park, Victoria Road
Dartford
Kent
DA1 5FS
1322476109
http://dartfordremovals.com/

Dartford Removals Dartford Kent
Listed in: Removal Companies in Kent : Removal Companies in Dartford


© House Selling Expert - 6 Granby Road, Honington, Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire, CV36 5AB - 01608 663759